Saturday, September 20, 2008

This week in class, we were able to learn about TPACK (Techonological Pedagogical Content Knowledge) and how as teachers, we can use technology to help run our classrooms! There are so many great techonological advances that I will be able to use an as educator. One thing I really enjoyed was creating a delicious account. This account allows me to add people to my network and create a bookmark list of links. I think this will be really useful as a teacher because you can have colleagues in your network or you can even invite parents to your network where they can find useful links to help their children understand what you are learning in the classroom.
This week we also were able to learn about Copyright and Fair Use. This is very interesting to me, because I never really thought about how careful we need to be about how we use media clips and songs while educating students. In my link list, I have a link where you can learn more about this concept! The nice thing is, that there are lots of resources for us to access these materials the right way.

1 comment:

M {3 said...

I realized when I went to post football pictures on the blog that those I emailed from the paper probably weren't mine to share. I guess we don't always remember that, though it would be nice. I try to tell myself if I was trying to earn money I wouldn't want someone stealing from me.