Saturday, September 6, 2008

Whats a Commonplace Blog?

So I learned about commonplace books in an english class I took a year or so ago. A commonplace book is something people used to carry around with them (kind of like a little black book) and when something of interested was said/thought or whatever while in the commonplace, people would pull out their commonplace book and make note so that they would remember!
After I learned about this I was fascinated and immediately went and bought a little pink book that I could carry around with me! Well... I didn't use it as much as I thought I would so I have decided that as I learn new, fascinating things throughout this semester of my elementary education education, I will post them here so not only I can enjoy them, but those around me!

1 comment:

mamasteph said...

I still love this idea! Usually I just find whatever scrap paper I have in my purse and jot something down! Not nearly as efficient!